task office chairs
monocoque office chair, small but efficient
Swivel office chairs with a unique design and style
- USED FOR: OFFICE, TASK AND OPERATIONAL WORKSTATION, PRODUCTION AREAS, GENERAL WORKPLACE AREAS
- FEATURES: ERGONOMIC, SYNCHRO MECHANISM, ANTI-SHOCK BACKREST, LUMBAR SUPPORT, TENSION CONTROL, ADJUSTABLE SEAT, ARMS, CASTORS / WHEELS, HEADREST
- AVAILABLE COVERS: FIRE RETARDANT FABRIC, PVC, VINYL, SIMILIAR LEATHER, FULL GRAIN LEATHER
Choosing for a swivel office chair depends on its end use and other features such as comfort, ergonomics, robustness and aesthetics. Cosmo swivel monocoque office chair offers the advantage to be swivel without having to stand up to move the base; the seat is fixed on a mechanism that allows height adjustment making it possible to rotate left or right with the simple movement of the body . Cosmo swivel monocoque chair uses features typical for an office chairs such as that it has castors that easily allow movement in any direction . Cosmo swivel monocoque chair can be supplied with padded seat in fireproof fabric, imitation leather, vinyl, eco-leather, real leather or wool to make it comfortable for those who use it while giving a touch of style.
monocoque task chair with an enveloping design
Cosmo monocoque office chairs are able to best combine functionality, ergonomics and design through the use of innovative materials and small details, such as the lever that allows you to adjust the seat in height, the polypropylene monocoque with an enveloping design to offer maximum seating comfort , or the 4 or 5-star base with soft rubber wheels, which gives maximum mobility.
colorful have fun while matching Cosmo bright colors
Color combinations have not to be overlooked, it is important to match the colors of the monocoque and the padded seat with the existing furniture - desk or bookcase - to create a space that can transmit character and personality with a small and elegant touch of style. Soft and minimal colors and hues of Cosmo family are rust, sage, gray, linen, anthracite and white.
italian excellence just top quality materials to produce our chairs
Made in Italy swivel chairs, ideal for decorating a workstation with taste and style. Cosmo monocoque office chairs collection pays the utmost attention to the structure design, with particular look to the polypropylene monocoque developed and designed for long working days, and capable to support your back comfortably and adequately without excessively stressing it.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Swivel monocoque office chairs that combine ergonomics, functionality and design
Among Leyform monocoque swivel chairs, Cosmo stands out because it is made with a meticulous looking to details and with a design developed around the needs of the modern office environments, where operators spend long time in front of a pc desktop or laptop. Cosmo monocoque office chairs are made in Italy by Leyform and are ideal to supply workstations with refined taste and style, to pay attention not only to ergonomic needs, but also to customers, suppliers and visitors who frequent the working environment. Soft and minimal colors and hues featuring Cosmo family (such as rust, sage, gray, linen, anthracite and white) collide and meet the brighter tones used for the seat upholstery ( fireproof fabric, eco-leather, real leather, viline, wool ) to create contemporary and modern combinations,with a look of surrounding environment.
Cosmo, modern monocoque swivel chair made with a meticulous look to detail
- Swivel monocoque chairs featuring comfort, ergonomics, robustness and aesthetics
- Swivel chairs that offer the advantage of rotating without having to stand up to move the 5 or 4 star base
- Office chair equipped with 4 or 5-star base and wheels or soft rubber castors, which gives maximum sitting mobility
- Monocoque chair with a unique and enveloping design to create enviromests capable of transmitting character and personality with small and elegant touch of style.
- Office chairs that stand out due to a meticulous look to details, and with a design developed around the needs of the modern office environment