LECTURE HALL COMMUNITY BENCH SEATING
COMMUNITY SEATING ON BENCHES WITH FIXED OR TIP-UP SEAT
TANDEM SEATING FOR CONFERENCES AND SEMINAR HALL
- USED FOR: LECTURE HALLS, COMMUNITY AREAS, THEATRE, AUDITORIUM, SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE HALL
- FEATURES: 2-3-4-5 BEAM SEATING, FIXED OR TIP-UP SEAT, POLYPROPYLENE OR METAL SEAT, UPHOLSTERED PANELS AVAILABLE
- AVAILABLE COVERS: POLYPROPYLENE, FIRE RETARDANT FABRIC, PVC, artificial LEATHER
Cortina bench seating for lecture and theatre hall is ideal for auditoriums or environments like multi-purpose / polyvalent rooms that can host conferences and seminars. The beam seat is available in polypropylene, plywood painted beechwood or upholstered with fire retardant fabric or similar leather. The benches can be fixed on the floor and can use arms with tip-up writing tablet. The bench with fixed seat and mobile legs is therefore suitable to decorate pleasant waiting rooms or reception/lobby areas of post offices, banks, airports, hotels, medical centres, etc.
versatile seating suitable for any public environment
Cortina on beam provides the perfect solution for institutional seating in universities, conference halls or auditoriums. The range can be installed in a straight line, on steps or a slope, and consists of flip up seats to ensure ease of access. It resumes a high versatility, offering a great choice of options.
great choice with many finishes and colors available
Cortina beam seating can be supplied with seat/back that can be upholstered, finished in beech plywood veneer or polipropylene and come in a simple steel powder painted finish that is ideal for areas where fire and scratch resistance are a high priority.
high quality and accessories at a moderate price
The concept behind this collection is to offer an appropriate alternative for cost sensitive projects, without giving up quality. Cortina on beam offers accessories like: foldaway armrest writing tablets, individual armrests, padded panels and even an under-desk document rack.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Lecture theatre seating for seminar, conference and university hall
Programma DUE (Cortina) represents the natural evolution of its illustrious predecessor Programma Uno and it is suitable to be used as lecture hall beam seating, auditorium beam seating with tip-up seat, theatre seats and seminar beam seating with writing tablet, etc. The concept behind this collection is to offer an appropriate alternative for cost sensitive projects, without giving up quality. It resumes the same versatility, offering a great choice of options; beam mounted seating, fixed and tip-up, Polypropylene ( 7 colours ) and timber with or without pads or fully upholstered. The frames are of high resistance steel in different finishes such as chromed, black and grey epoxy coated. Cortina, the right product for the right place.
Cortina on bench, the right solution to decorate lecture hall theatre areas
- Bench seating for lecture and theatre hall that is ideal for lecture halls, auditoriums or environments like multi-purpose / polyvalent rooms
- Benches that can be fixed on the floor and can have arms with tip-up writing tablet
- Beam seating solutions perfect for institutional seating in universities, conference halls or auditoria
- Seats on beam that use as frame steel with powder painted finish that is ideal for areas where fire and scratch resistance are a high priority
- Bench seats that can be supplied with individual armrests, modesty panels and an under-desk document rack.